Tjapukai by Day Suggested Itinerary
A day at Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park Book Now for 10% OFF
Activities included in the General Admission ticket include:
- Art of My People - face painting
- Tjapukai Creation Story
- History and Heroes Journey
- Bayngga Traditional Oven Demonstration
- Tjapukai Aboriginal Dance Performance
- Bush Foods and Medicines Presentation
- Hunting and Weapons Demonstration
- Didgeridoo Show
- Boomerang and Spear Throwing
You will be able to enjoy all of the above activities in a 2.5 or 3 hour visit, and you are more than welcome to stay as long as you like.
Tjapukai By Day Schedule of Activities
11:30am Cultural Creations (1 hr)
13:00pm Indigenous Guided Bush Food Trail (1hr)
Exclusive Experience 10am, 12 noon, 2pm daily (with 48 hrs notice)
To participate in the Cultural Creations activity, we recommend you arrive by 11:15am.
To participate in the Guided Bush Food Trail activity, we recommend you arrive by 12:45pm.
Our Flame Tree Restaurant serves lunch from 12:00 midday to 2pm daily.
Buffet Lunch available Adults $30 Children $15 Family $75
Our Gift Shop is open 9am to 5pm daily.