Our events are distinctly special, incorporating unique performances with delicious meals in a stunning setting, ensuring an unforgettable function. From conference and team building activities, to incentive programs or gala dinners, our experienced team add magic and flair to every occasion.
We have several separate arenas available morning, day or night for you to choose from:
|Tjapukai Dance Theatre||Cultural Village|
|Magic Space – Intimate dining and networking atmosphere||Marquee Dinner Events with rainforest surroundings|
|Boomerang Restaurant||Nature’s Voice Theatre (Capacity 220)|
|By the Lakeside||Creation Theatre (Capacity 220)|
Tjapukai is the perfect place to hold your next special event…
We can cater for a variety of functions including:
- Cocktail Parties and Gala Dinners
- Private breakfasts for incentive and conference delegates
- Children’s Birthday Parties and Programs with dedicated cultural activities available.
- Team Building Activities, Spouse / Partner program
- Pre/Post touring – Our Tjapukai by Day activities and shows are ideal for half and full day touring options (we can customise your experience to suit your schedule needs)
- Off-site fully choreographed performances by our Tjapukai Dance Troupe. We also can do solo performances and cultural demonstrations such as Bush Foods & Medicines Show.
- We can provide a range of delegate Corporate Gifts from our Retail Gallery to make your event an even more special.
Whilst Tjapukai is an indigenous cultural park, it is not necessary to include any formal indigenous cultural activities in your event.
Sales and Marketing Department
Ph: +61 7 4042 9944